Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Four line poems

How will you appreciate success
If you never fail
Be patient and sail through the mess
Don't run away and bail



He came into my life
And stole my dreams
I became his wife
And he became my dream



We were the best of friends
Standing by and loving each other
But those days sail away, farther
Now I see no future for us but THE END



I wish I could make things right
Somehow transform darkness into light
But how will I ever ease my plight
When I know things can never be right



We were so close
Then we grew apart
The memories are bittersweet thorns
Constantly pricking my heart



I looked into his eyes
And saw my face
Was it true love or a lie
Or simply fate




Closing my eyes, I let myself go
Into a world where there are no lows
But when I open my eyes and face the bright day
I realize that the past will definitely show the way



You are nowhere, and yet you are there
In my thoughts, in my dreams, in my desires
This must be love, for you are everywhere
My face is red, my body is on fire

I gulped my excitement
Dying to lock gazes with you
For in my heart, I knew
That we were meant to be...or so I dreamt

We are different, you and me
Together we live, that's destiny
I know not what's in the future
But I shall love you forever, that's for sure



No comments:

Post a Comment