Monday, June 20, 2011

Your favorite summer accessory

Summer is here.  So are bright colors, soft fabrics, and vibrant designs.

Most of us own that one special accessory that we just cannot live without; be it a sandal, a sunglass or fashion jewellery.  What is your season's favorite?

Mine is a big yellow bag that my mom gifted me.  Not a single day goes by without someone oohing and aahing over it. It is not only stylish, but also very practical. A slob like me will especially love this bag because you can dump tons of things into it.  Of course, it's not fun to rummage through all that crap, but who cares as long as it looks good from the outside!


So awestruck am I by this bag that every other handbag I own seems jaded in front of it!  Thanks mum - I love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment